RSS

Recent Posts

Back to Bloggin just a brief overview
Whirlwind
It's getting WARMER
Busy Day
Finally go pricing up

Categories

Daily life
powered by

My Blog

Crazy Beginning

Wow what a whirlwind day. Didn't get home till after 7pm tonight. I took yesterday off since the kiddo's were home and we had planned our 8 year old's birthday party for this day, Which was a huge success!!LOL For the kids anyways!!!  So catch up has been crazy but not to bad. I just came up with a new ad campaign to try and get in the targeted neighborhoods I want to be in. I hope it pans out cause it is very risky and could actually cost me a fortune!! But I have to get in these back yards and show off my skills. So I'll go with it and see what happens. I need some good swimming pools close to home!! The pools that I'm servicing now are in the wrong area for me and the fuel expense is ridiculous not to mention the wear and tear on the poor truck.

18 Comments to Crazy Beginning:

Comments RSS
custom papers for college on Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:56 AM
People like to celebrate birthday parties of kids or special people. They want to show their skills to impress others. They want to arrange best birthday parties and make perfect arrangements for all people. Guests can also enjoy with tasty meal at amazing place.

order essay online on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 4:36 AM
It is sad to hear that you didn't get home after 7pm. But still I'm happy that you made it! Your birthday party is successful. I know that the child is so happy that they have a mother like you. They are so lucky to have you in their life. I hope that your new campaign will also a success in terms of having a new friends in your place. I'm also lucky that I found your blog on the internet.

leather biker jackets for men on Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:17 AM
Blogs writing is a new and adventures thing, simple to the topic, writer is excited to take a new beginning. He wrote this post just to show that he is excited to take step in the blog writing

custom essay on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 6:22 AM
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

help with essay on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:33 AM
I love swimming pool swimming pool looks so amazing. I love to go there with my friends. The writing is really interesting. good for spending quality time and it's always. Thank you so much and have a good day!

Blade Runner 2049 Ryan on Monday, November 06, 2017 8:13 AM
i attact crazy women and anyone would say im well adjusted. stay single for a while.

Celebrity Leather Jackets on Monday, December 18, 2017 2:56 AM
I don't think it's crazy but I do think it's early. I know you're excited and have.

Food and Nutrition on Thursday, March 22, 2018 5:12 PM
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks.

aly on Monday, April 23, 2018 2:40 AM
Nice

Mickey Mcginnes on Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:08 AM
There's nothing crazy about this at all. Just read it carefully. They give you the revenue. Han Solo Star Wars Story Jacket

marvel jackets on Friday, May 18, 2018 5:07 AM
Great site and a great topic as well I really get amazed to read this. It's really good. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. new arrivals

Jony on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 4:53 AM
Nice

Fake Watches on Monday, June 11, 2018 10:27 AM
It is extremely helpful for me. Thank you for taking the time to discuss Pool Chemistry Tips, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?

John Gordon on Thursday, July 05, 2018 5:21 AM
Very well written article about pool cleaning.You have written the article in simple words which makes it easy to understand.Keep up your good work. lotion boxes

test on Monday, July 30, 2018 3:51 AM
test

net worth on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 12:33 AM

Jean on Saturday, October 13, 2018 7:23 AM
This is exceptionally excellent place everywhere throughout the house, It is a genuine perspective that uniqueness and inventiveness are the most vital instruments and outlining of achievement nowadays because this is best chance to get essayhave from our native writers. It is an agreeable place and I likewise plan at my home. Much obliged for brilliant thought!

Sons of Anarchy Biker Jacket on Friday, November 02, 2018 7:46 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.